Monday, 10 March 2014

I hate my Internet

So I'm late again because my internet was out for Friday-Sunday, which is a full testament to my ability to plan things ahead of time and do things on time.  Wonderful.

So I am really mad at my Assignment 2 because I messed up twice.  Firstly my string parser doesn't work to its full capability and I also messed up an accessor.  I think I'll leave it to the markers to figure out where those happened and PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFF TOO MANY MARKS I'M BEGGING YOU

I also learned (mostly because I didn't take csc108) about what tuples are after my friend figured out that the best way to make a list immutable is just to use a tuple - which is an immutable list.  HA.  wow.

Regular expressions are something I tend to deal with in terms of creation of sentences and words.  There's a bunch of sorting stuff you can do with regular expressions that I still have to get better at (esp. in this one puzzle called Regex Golf at http://regex.alf.nu/)

That being said, I'm a lot more optimistic about Assignment 2 Part 2 - because it means I don't have to get part 1 right to get this part right!  And I KNOW I messed up part 1.  rgurhgrughurghrugh  Processing regexes should be a lot more fun.

Maybe I'll even have a proper blog post next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment